Turf Tiger Security

mormonsniper

Threads
I want a way to secure my mower. Any recommendations to keep it from wandering off? I know a dedicated bad guy can take it if he really wants it and nothing is gonna be fool proof. I'd like to make it time consuming and rather difficult.

Thanks!

ms

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can install a GPS on your mower. Then you get to have the fun of getting it back.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Remove all fuses and keep them in a secure location, just remember to put them all back in the correct holders. Chain and padlock each rear wheel thru the wheel holes and tight to the ROPS. If a carburetored engine, disconnect the fuel shut off solenoid. Remove the battery. Just a few suggestions!!!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I vote chain and padlock $15 dollars any hardware store. And remove the battery cresent wrench and5 mins of your time it will be to much trouble for thieves.

If your a home owner take pics of the machine take pics of the model and serial sticker and send the pics to your home owners insurance place.

Bobby Boyd

Threads
One thing you might consider. I purchased insurance just on my turf tiger. It was only $30 a year. However, I only use it for my residence and not for commercial.

-bobby

mormonsniper

Threads
I need to check to see if my mower is covered under my current home owner's policy. Thanks for the heads up.

ms