2014 Kubota ZG 121s

Kommander Vines

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm currently looking at the zg 121s. Like the looks and the price. What is the difference in the 121's and the 123, 124's, etc? Is it just hp? If so, is the 21 hp adequate? Trying to decide between the 121, the Hustler Raptor SD, and the JD z425 (all 48"). Thanks.

Earlier this week I was planning on going with the Raptor SD 54". It seemed the best bang for the buck. Today at lunch my wife and I went to look at the Kubota's and happy to say my Z121S is on the truck to be delivered in the next hour. It seems to be a much better built machine and considering it comes with the led lights, suspension seat and rear hitch that really sold it for me. Those were all things I was going to add to the RSD. Can't wait to get home and take it for a spin....

Ragnar4841

Threads
Earlier this week I was planning on going with the Raptor SD 54". It seemed the best bang for the buck. Today at lunch my wife and I went to look at the Kubota's and happy to say my Z121S is on the truck to be delivered in the next hour. It seems to be a much better built machine and considering it comes with the led lights, suspension seat and rear hitch that really sold it for me. Those were all things I was going to add to the RSD. Can't wait to get home and take it for a spin....

Awesome, congrats! Love mine--just watch that ROPS on low branches.

xtruckerbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
We had ours since September. The Z121S mows great, has the best ride we found on any other ZTR, and there is plenty of power. We replaced a older BX 2200 with over 2000 hours on it. I know you will enjoy your Gravely.