Stupid people on you tube

Ean

Threads
I was on YouTube and saw this video these pepole drained all the oil out of a mower started it ran until lit seized so I looked it up there's a bunch of these how wasteful that is dumb wasting perfectly good engines :mad::mad::mad:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was on YouTube and saw this video these pepole drained all the oil out of a mower started it ran until lit seized so I looked it up there's a bunch of these how wasteful that is dumb wasting perfectly good engines :mad::mad::mad:

I find it rather interesting, as long as I am not paying for it. It shows what a engine dose when it has no oil in it. Think of it more as a learning experience. It must have your interest also seeing you watch it. They destroy more then mower on You Tube but it makes for some fine entertainment.

Last edited:

Mikel1

Threads
They also probably voted for Obama:eek:

Ean

Threads
I dose show you what happens when a motor runs out of oil but it's wasteful

Mike88se

Threads
They also probably voted for Obama:eek:
And Bush... twice ;)
Hell dude I thought this was going to be a post about those awful youtube reviews people post.
"Here... watch me start my weedeater after I blabla for 5 minutes... then I'll talk another 5 minutes about my mower or how many angels can dance on the head of a pin and then never even show you how the mower cuts"
I hate it when I'm looking for info and all I get is 10 minutes wasted out of my life :ashamed:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I refuse to watch YouTube reviews for this reason they spend 10 mins doing camera angles and the last 10 seconds is the motor running

Ean

Threads
And Bush... twice ;)

Hell dude I thought this was going to be a post about those awful youtube reviews people post.
"Here... watch me start my weedeater after I blabla for 5 minutes... then I'll talk another 5 minutes about my mower or how many angels can dance on the head of a pin and then never even show you how the mower cuts"
I hate it when I'm looking for info and all I get is 10 minutes wasted out of my life :ashamed:

I understand that is annoying