My dog chewed the wiring where to connectors meet. Different colors on each side

Cw_86

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / My dog chewed the wiring where to connectors meet. Different colors on each side
Cub cadet i1050 timesaver zero turn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 10

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / My dog chewed the wiring where to connectors meet. Different colors on each side
Go to NAPA or auto parts store and buy a new universal wire connector and splice it in. To replace it with what you have you will have to buy the harness. Unless you can find used Big $'s

Cw_86

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have plenty of wire left to splice I just don't know which wires go to which. One side of the connector has different colors than the other

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have plenty of wire left to splice I just don't know which wires go to which. One side of the connector has different colors than the other

This is where you will need a wiring diagram. The Cub 1000 series is MTD and the last time I needed a wiring diagram for a cub 1000 series I found a MTD diagram on the net. I also bet someone will be helping you on this forum.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Try going to MTDPARTS.com

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
There you go, ask and you will receive.