Mojack?? or alternative

Carheir

Threads
Last month I saw them here at tractor supply. Today all they have is pro lift.

Yea, went to the local TS store and no more Mojacks according to the store mgr. He said the Mojacks were getting too expensive. .????? I am not into spending 3 - 4 hundred for a jack so I'll be looking for an alternative solution.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, went to the local TS store and no more Mojacks according to the store mgr. He said the Mojacks were getting too expensive. .????? I am not into spending 3 - 4 hundred for a jack so I'll be looking for an alternative solution.

I got one from Harbor Freight. Much cheaper. Has worked fine so far. I raise. Kubota ZG 222 with it. Many times daily in grass season.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Many times daily? Wow. I currently am very happy with my jungle jack old people probably shouldn't consider it but if your able to lay on your back and get back up its a viable solution

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Many times daily? Wow. I currently am very happy with my jungle jack old people probably shouldn't consider it but if your able to lay on your back and get back up its a viable solution

Should have said daily when we are running. Not many times in a day. Hope we never have to get to that.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Should have said daily when we are running. Not many times in a day. Hope we never have to get to that.

Why would you have to raise your mower daily?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
In my opinion mower lifts like the mojack or pro lift are just a pain in the azz. You still have to lay under the mower and the the lift just gets in the way. You can't use it to change a tire.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
In my opinion mower lifts like the mojack or pro lift are just a pain in the azz. You still have to lay under the mower and the the lift just gets in the way. You can't use it to change a tire.

If I want to pull a tire I just use a regular floor jack, it's not like you have to get under mower to change a tire. The Mojack is great for what it was designed for and that is occasionally cleaning your deck and changing blades.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads

I want the Mojack, HF version, etc. cause I can barely clear enough room with my garage jack to change blades or sharpen them. Plus my Matco cordless impact wont fit under it when raised with the garage jack due to not enough clearance so I have to use the air wrench.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I want the Mojack, HF version, etc. cause I can barely clear enough room with my garage jack to change blades or sharpen them. Plus my Matco cordless impact wont fit under it when raised with the garage jack due to not enough clearance so I have to use the air wrench.

I agree a floor jack does not lift the mower enough to get under it. But with a mower lift you still have to get down on the floor and lay under the mower.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree a floor jack does not lift the mower enough to get under it. But with a mower lift you still have to get down on the floor and lay under the mower.

True but still beats dragging out the air hose and air impact wrench when I can use a cordless impact.