Mojack?? or alternative

Threads
I saw one like those at tractor supply. you won't like what you get unless you like flimsy. If you watch the Mojack goes on sale all the time for like $99.00 at TS

Yep, and the manager at my local TSC said a bunch of them where coming back because the welds where breacking. I started to buy one but after he said that it made sense to me so I got the mojack instead.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Will the base model Mojack work on the x1i?

That would depend on your front wheel span. The EZ will accommodate a span of 35.5 to 47.5 inches and lift 300lbs. The EZ Max wheel span measurement: 18.5" - 47.5" (inside to outside front tires) and will lift 450 lbs. The XT and the Pro lifts will accommodate 31.5 to 62.5 inches and I believe will lift like 750 lbs. Remember your only lifting the front end of the mower so do under estimate the EZ or The EZ Max.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks like Mojack isnt offered at TSC anymore or there having website issues. No listing for Mojack at TSC.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think I am going to get an electric winch mount it to the ceiling to use instead of a mojack. Plus it can be used for so many different things

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think I am going to get an electric winch mount it to the ceiling to use instead of a mojack. Plus it can be used for so many different things

When say ceiling you mean steel beam right?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll buy a 6 foot I beam to distribute the weight over my wooden banisters lol no need to pull the garage down

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads

That's what I use a hoist hanging in the shop you can lift the front or the back.
I lift my riders from the front. Sit on a stool and change the blades. No laying on the ground and no stand in the way

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like Mojack isnt offered at TSC anymore or there having website issues. No listing for Mojack at TSC.

That's kinda weird they don't have them on the website, I was up there last week and they had a Cub Cadet up on the Mojack and four on the floor in boxes.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
That's kinda weird they don't have them on the website, I was up there last week and they had a Cub Cadet up on the Mojack and four on the floor in boxes.

Last month I saw them here at tractor supply. Today all they have is pro lift.