Hobbyes

Carheir

Threads
Woodworking, furniture building, refinishing, repair, etc.

Used to have my own business but when the economy tanked, my business hit the skids and I held on as long as I could before closing the doors. Now I just have a few select customers that I do work for. I also like to shoot / guns.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I like any machine with a two-cycle engine and mowers aren't even my favorite -- that would be dirt bikes. :cloud9:

I also ride bikes (the kind with pedals :laughing: ). My favorite is off-road (mountain biking) but I also ride a lot in the city. Cycling is more than just a hobby. It's also transportation and a fitness activity.

I also enjoy fiddling with computers. I started on mainframes back in the early 1970s, got my first PC in 1984, and have, for the last few years, have gotten into Android devices. The best choice, if you like to mod and write software, is Google's Nexus line... IMO. I have a Nexus 5 phone and a Nexus 7 tablet. It's an exciting time for mobile tech. :cool:

I guess those are my top three hobbies... I've got too many others to name. :confused2:

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
through the years; photography/darkroom, model building/R/C planes, metal detecting, rockhounding, tropical fish (Cichlids) raising, lizard breeding (Phelsuma) ,gem cutting and design (faceting) a little silver and titanium smithing. messed around a little with cycling (recumbent) Probably go back to faceting soon - still have the equipment. Been buying a few board and card games lately. Do most of my own car maintenance and some repairs. my doctor would probably say I should get back on my bike! lol!

any gamers here? visit www.boardgamegeek.com

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
through the years; photography/darkroom, model building/R/C planes, metal detecting, rockhounding, tropical fish (Cichlids) raising, lizard breeding (Phelsuma) ,gem cutting and design (faceting) a little silver and titanium smithing. messed around a little with cycling (recumbent) Probably go back to faceting soon - still have the equipment. Been buying a few board and card games lately. Do most of my own car maintenance and some repairs. my doctor would probably say I should get back on my bike! lol!

any gamers here? visit www.boardgamegeek.com

I am a board Gamer :) I go to board game groups :) I like games like dominion, arcapeligo, settlers of catan. Basically anything not made by parker bros or matel.

I work on small engines and landscape that's my main hobbies. Other than that I play board games, read sci fi books, mountain bike and do home improvement projects

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
I am a board Gamer :) I go to board game groups :) I like games like dominion, arcapeligo, settlers of catan. Basically anything not made by parker bros or matel.

I work on small engines and landscape that's my main hobbies. Other than that I play board games, read sci fi books, mountain bike and do home improvement projects

sweet! - I go to a group occasionally that meets nearby on thursdays, we started with Tikal, Bohnanza and Settlers years ago, quit for a while, recently picked up a few new games. Some new and some used. From No Thanks! and Take 6!, to Forbidden Desert and Dominion. Occasionally we'll break out Carcassonne. I have Snow Tails and it has a fun mechanic, just hard to get family together often enough to get some plays on my newer games. Mostly lighter stuff that my wife likes, though, she is really good at backgammon and likes some abstract stuff like Iota.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can't get my wife to play any board games with me except scrabble... And I hate scrabble

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
I can't get my wife to play any board games with me except scrabble... And I hate scrabble

maybe she would play Word on the Street, maybe Quiddler, or try to find a use copy of Tisby. all are more fun than scrabble I think.

just have to find a way to ease her into some newer-style games. Like Bohnanza, it's a fun, light trick-making card game, but with a trading mechanic. It's old, but everytime we bring it out, I still enjoy it. check into, Parade, Koi Pond, Jaipur, Morels, Battle Line, maybe challenge her to find a new game you can play together? all kinds of videos nowadays that show how stuff plays and what it looks like.

(now I have to go home and play a game!)

Bison

Threads
Everything i do is a hobby :thumbsup:
Working with the animals on my ranch
Fixing my equipment or building whatever with metal
I love tinkering with diesels, i have 16 or so different brands.
I hate 2 strokes :tongue:,..unless it is a diesel,...got one of them too.
main hobby is " playing " with my wife :smile:

Ean

Threads
Hunting fishing work:laughing: atv riding working on engines collecting arrowheads helping on our big farm here's probably a new on prospecting

Mikel1

Threads
Outdoor power equipment & atv repair, deer hunting, archery, carpentry and playing video games(mainly cod) with my son. I used to enjoy shooting until ammo started getting harder to get.