Hobbyes

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I will take a guess and say most people have more hobby's then mowers. As for myself it seems the computer seems to be my biggest hobby now with all the snow and 0 temperatures out side. I have found that my hobby's are changing now that I am older and my back and knees are going bad. I still like wood working in my shop but I find my back doesn't like it. I also like to ride motorcycle which I can still do. Now when I was younger I did a lot of off road riding, snowmobiles, ATVs, hunting, shooting, fishing, camping. I have seen on other forums people with some interesting hobby's. I would like to hear about some of hobby's you may have.

Last edited:

tybilly

Threads
outdoor power equipment repair,i like to play guitar,my main job is an overhead crane operator at a steel mill,my feet and legs suffer everyday,and I also like collecting pennies,btw do you have a 1943 copper penny?.lol

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
G Scale model trains
Carpentry
Metal working and welding
Case/Ingersoll garden tractors
Railfanning in Ohio, Pa and NY
Watching snow melt!!!HaHa!!!:laughing:
Mad Mackie in CT

Last edited:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I sure wish I could have the time for some.
I use to race professional grade rc cars. Still have them around in the house. I now use them on the streets and do jumps and stuff. I like jogging too to stay in shape.

Threads
outdoor power equipment repair,i like to play guitar,my main job is an overhead crane operator at a steel mill,my feet and legs suffer everyday,and I also like collecting pennies,btw do you have a 1943 copper penny?.lol

They are very rare the only ones I have are steel from 1943.

jhngardner367

Threads
Hunting, fishing,riding my motorcycle,working on my guns.
I still work on outdoor equipment,and as wjjones can tell you, I LOVE to build things,especially for my Bolens tractor !

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Guns, shooting, handloading, collecting 1/24 scale die-cast hot rods, home theatre, my cruise truck, working in the garage, and being on the computer. Thank God for the computer in this weather.

Threads
Target shooting, working on small equipment, and I build bird houses, feeders, etc.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Amateur metalworking. i have finally got a Chinese mill-drill and am eyeing a Grizzly lathe. Pretty good at metal bench work since I have only had files and hack saws for the first 50 years. Feeding birds. Watching soccer (we're getting better). Maintaining modding family cars (finally where wife will not drive them-I leave hers alone). Getting stuck on forum topics and raving on 'til stopped.

Getting old ain't for sissies. Take out the hydraulic lifts. Use manual jacks. Rolling around on creepers and on you back is forced yoga for old sore joints. OH, yeah . The last test... using a 24 foot extension ladder to unplug gutters. :laughing: