Help finding parts

searsboy

Threads
Hello I am trying to find parts for my 1964 sears suburban 600 and my 1968 sears custom 10Xl. The 68 sears is not charging so I need parts for that. I also need finders for it and a few more pieces. The 64 sears needs a body pice or two and a few other things. I am going to be tarring them down soon to paint them so I will also need decals for both of them too. I was hoping to find a good website that has parts for the mowers this old but have had no luck. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ebay will be your best source for parts for them.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello I am trying to find parts for my 1964 sears suburban 600 and my 1968 sears custom 10Xl. The 68 sears is not charging so I need parts for that. I also need finders for it and a few more pieces. The 64 sears needs a body pice or two and a few other things. I am going to be tarring them down soon to paint them so I will also need decals for both of them too. I was hoping to find a good website that has parts for the mowers this old but have had no luck. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

You will need to put up some model numbers off of the tag on the tractor and the engine to be able to locate any parts.