EZ Dump Lawn Vacuum now being manufactured

EZ Dump

Forum Newbie
Threads
EZ Dump Lawn Vacuum is now being manufactured by MetalTech Products in Lebanon Missouri. This new innovative tow behind lawn vacuum not only has a large capacity of 60 cubic feet but you can turn off the lawn vac motor, back up to the dump site, dump your load, re-start the lawn vac motor, and start sucking up more debris all in under 3 minutes without ever leaving the seat of your lawnmower. Made of heavy gage aluminum with a powder coated welded steel frame and only 4 moving parts you can expect years of trouble free service from the EZ Dump. There are no levers or cables---just flip a switch and the EZ Dump does its thing while you set in the seat of your lawn mower or move it back and forth to spread the debris. Then flip the switch to the down position and the EZ Dump returns to the closed position and turns off by means of a limit switch. See video at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN_Okgq7Wnw

Attachments

• ezp3.jpg
    ezp3.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 37

HarryHarley

Threads
Do you have any updates on this. May be the best dump lawn vac design I've ever seen.
What a great innovation. I want one if the price is decent!

Edit:
In the video the inventor said he was 80 years old. I hope you are still around. We need people like you.

Last edited:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can't find anything recent about him a part from one video...