ferris is600z

clpolcar

Threads
Went and looked at one of these today. It was a demo mower. Was moved out of shop on to front lawn and put away. Has like 5 to 10 hours on it. Tops. Has Kawasaki engine on it. 48 inch deck. Test drove it and it wasn't bad. Has it for sale at 4999. About 800 off. Gonna be 5500 after everything. Is this a good deal. Looking to maybe put less than 5 hours a week on it. Light commercial like 3-5 lawns all residential. Was going to get new titan MX but that's top of my price range. Should I jump on it at the price. Anyone use one? I like the icd deck on it. Mower worth the money?? Thoughts and concerns??

clpolcar

Threads
Well I ended up picking it up yesterday. Paid just under 5400 for her. Hope she will cut as nice as she looks

ForumRunner_20140218_094731.png

clpolcar

Threads
Been using the new mower for a couple weeks now. So far I love the mower. Its great. Its quick. Even being a 48 in deck it is quick. I removed the rops. Have low hanging branches. Only thing that needed fixed was the hour meter. All fixed now. Haven't torn to much grass when turning. Its a learning experience. It strips farelly decent. Could be better but its the first few cuts of the year. Looking to get a turbo pro collector for it but financial department (girl friend) said maybe next year.

Av8r

Threads
Been using the new mower for a couple weeks now. So far I love the mower. Its great. Its quick. Even being a 48 in deck it is quick. I removed the rops. Have low hanging branches. Only thing that needed fixed was the hour meter. All fixed now. Haven't torn to much grass when turning. Its a learning experience. It strips farelly decent. Could be better but its the first few cuts of the year. Looking to get a turbo pro collector for it but financial department (girl friend) said maybe next year.

That's awesome! I picked mine up about a month ago, still haven't been able to cut with it, but hope the grass is long enough this weekend. :licking: I bought the turbo pro with it and I have used it to collect all of my thatch after I power raked and the vacuum works well (will be a big help during leaf season in NH)

clpolcar

Threads
If you don't mind me asking, but how much did you pay for the vac system?

clpolcar

Threads
Also I've noticed there's a drown for either the engine or the deck. It gets bad at times. But I'll just have to get over it

Av8r

Threads
If you don't mind me asking, but how much did you pay for the vac system?

$5300 for the ztr with Kawasaki engine 48" deck and $2000 for the turbo pro collection system

Av8r

Threads
Also I've noticed there's a drown for either the engine or the deck. It gets bad at times. But I'll just have to get over it

What do you mean? Drown?

clpolcar

Threads
I paid 5400 with tax and freight. You know standard fee stuff. I was just quoted 2200 for the vac system. And Idk how to describe it. I was on a slight angle. Maybe 3 degrees and I was going really slow. It was loud but then started moving faster and it was gone. I was wearing ear muffs and not sure if it was vibration that was really sensitive or what. I figured since I'm only 18 I wouldnt be so sensitive to noises.