Ransomes 4000 series manuals found

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why is it saying (Authentication Required) on the zip files..?

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes but it needs Authentication Required did you password it..?

deckmaster

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the Ransomes 4000 Jaguar with the large mower deck (74"?). Does anyone know the configuration for how the belt goes around the 6 pulleys? My local service guy lost his drawing of how the old belt was on . . . Any & all help will be appreciated. (The manual I have downloaded only shows 4 pulleys).

countrycritter

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the Ransomes 4000 Jaguar with the large mower deck (74"?). Does anyone know the configuration for how the belt goes around the 6 pulleys? My local service guy lost his drawing of how the old belt was on . . . Any & all help will be appreciated. (The manual I have downloaded only shows 4 pulleys).

Hello, to find the diagram for the threading of the belt, look under the hood of the deck hood. hope this helps.

countrycritter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, do you have the parts manual for the mitsubishi L3E 23 HP Diesel engine. We need a water pump,gasket,thermostat and gasket. We have all the other manuals for it, but not that one . thanks for any help.

hanknouwen

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you by chance know where I can buy a ignition switch for a Jaguar 4000 XT4010D???

countrycritter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you by chance know where I can buy a ignition switch for a Jaguar 4000 XT4010D???
Not sure this will help,but try a jacobson dealer and they should be able to cross reference it. Good luck.

jaysackuvich

Forum Newbie
Threads
I found this thread to be very helpful when repairing my Ransomes Jaguar 4000. Thanks for the manuals and the note on the electric PTO clutch's relation to Bob-Cat part numbering. Worked perfectly in finding a new clutch.

Thanks again

Is there anything out there, or could you help. i can't seem to get this clutch off.. i have the new one. im just at a halt for the last two months with this thing. do i have to cut something? thank you for any help you could give me.

jay

Grinderal

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello does anyone know where i can find a break down of the divider valve on a 4000 jaguar?