Lawn care/ landscaping

jakesteel22

Threads
Where do you think lawn care and landscaping will be within the next few years? Do you think the demand will grow?

Threads
Where do you think lawn care and landscaping will be within the next few years? Do you think the demand will grow?

I think it will grow in the future. There is always plenty of competition, but the people who don't want to mow their own lawn will count on you. Grass won't stop growing. Just my :2cents:.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
If the economy improves so will demand for lawn care type services. Very well could be huge demand because so many people doing this just to survive may return to jobs in car plants etc..

jakesteel22

Threads
If the economy improves so will demand for lawn care type services. Very well could be huge demand because so many people doing this just to survive may return to jobs in car plants etc..

We can only hope lol

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think it can go as far as you want it just he prepared to work for it the economy is on the up and up which means more people will have a steady income and will be to tired/lazy to do the work them selves

LoCo86

Threads
Residentially there are four types of people you mow for: the old, the lazy, the busy, and the rich. There world will always have these people in, so there will be the demand for lawn care.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
Back during the Bush senior & Clinton years if I went hone without clearing 700. Day 7 days per week I would think why did I even leave. Some days made 5,000-7,000 profit I had a partner back then and we spent money for equip etc and overpaid family members and we still cleared 100k each per year. I dream of those days again!

jakesteel22

Threads
Back during the Bush senior & Clinton years if I went hone without clearing 700. Day 7 days per week I would think why did I even leave. Some days made 5,000-7,000 profit I had a partner back then and we spent money for equip etc and overpaid family members and we still cleared 100k each per year. I dream of those days again!

Man thas crazy! Did you guys just mow lawns or what?

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
I believe it will, economy is slowly getting better.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Where lawn care & landscaping will be will depend on the economy. If the economy tanks again and every tom, dick, and harry is out mowing lawns to make a dollar then it will probably be hard to make a living do lawn care because of all the lowballing that will be taking place. If the economy hangs in there the way it is or even get better I don't really for see any big changes coming.