Haven't posted yet...

DnTwnBro

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just wanted to post because I was asked to.

Thanks to my great Dad and his experiances and garage, I work on all kinds of yard equipment with various other things. In other words, a Jack of All:laughing:. Being retired and somewhat a work alcoholic, I enjoy the challenges brought to me including taking care of my own equipment. However, I do not like grease:ashamed: so I have a wash vat and a nice pressure washer to eliminate that problem. (Bad for winter but great in all warmer weather)

I have a Kewl Craftsman 42" rider with a 16 hp Kohler and wouldn't trade it for any others:wink:. Thanks to my neighbor working as a sales rep for a BIG corp that sells all the yard equipment parts and accessories, etc. to places like Lowe's and Home Depot, I have my Crafty decked out which catches a lot of eyes driving by:wink:. I have several other machines including, craftsman edger, 2 two-cycle blowers, several string trimmers, (I like the straight shaft Homelite the best), MTD Snow blower, Honda self propelled mower, craftsman Weed Whacker, two dump yard trailers, Honda 110 mini-tiller, 2 electrical mini chain saws, pull behind thatcher and aerator. Several other goodies just hangin around. This pic of my tractor was taken before I put my new seat cover on. It is great too that I can carry various yard tools in the pouches on the back of it.
Steering wheel spinner.jpg
Although my shop is small:frown: I have some great equipment and know where 99% of all my tools are:biggrin:. I enjoy the carb. jobs and tune-ups the most. If the problem isn稚 in the main jet, (5 minute job) I just take them apart, check out the parts, put them in my ultra-sonic cleaner, blow them out, reassemble and fire the machine up.

I live where we have all 4 seasons and I wouldn't want it any other way. Yards and gardens in the spring and summer, leaves in the fall and snow in the winter. Close to the mountains and rivers but not too far from the ocean.

Hope this is enough of what was wanted about me.

Last edited:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. :thumbsup:

okiepc

Threads
Glad you joined, sounds like you live in a nice place. :thumbsup:

metz12

Threads
you have a good amount of stuff. shoot some pics!

DnTwnBro

Forum Newbie
Threads
Glad you joined, sounds like you live in a nice place. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome and YES, this is God's Country:wink:
Trying to learn about how the site works on a cold snowy day:wink: