Lawn Tractor Lights

sterlinglawn

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to get maybe some small led strips that flash like red and blue or amber so when I am plowing at night I have flashing warning lights? I don't really want chores and big extra batteries. I would prefer wireless with batteries in the actually light case. I would stick the lights on to the mower or screw them on. Thanks.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would just go to a auto parts store and get some you can just run to your battery with a inline switch and fuse. Easy to hook up and won't have to buy battery's

sterlinglawn

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would just go to a auto parts store and get some you can just run to your battery with a inline switch and fuse. Easy to hook up and won't have to buy battery's

Will the battery die if I run them up there. Also what about hooking them up yo the headlight switch so when I turn headlight on. They turn on.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Will the battery die if I run them up there. Also what about hooking them up yo the headlight switch so when I turn headlight on. They turn on.

The battery will be fine. And yes you can hook them to the headlight switch

mullins87

Threads
As long as you're adding LED lights, you can connect them directly to the existing headlight wiring. LED lights pull so little power that you would have to add way-too-many lights before you overloaded that circuit.

sterlinglawn

Forum Newbie
Threads
As long as you're adding LED lights, you can connect them directly to the existing headlight wiring. LED lights pull so little power that you would have to add way-too-many lights before you overloaded that circuit.

Do you know of any kits to do that that are pretty easy to connect because I am a beginner at the electronic conecting

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Also try a bike shop they have led flashers last forever

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Last edited: