Finally Uploaded An Avatar

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm somewhere in the yellow part of the map. :wink:

Come on, come on, I have a friend who is a former neighbor who relocated to Downers Grove, wanna give us a hint how close to there you are?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm somewhere in the yellow part of the map. :wink:

Since you are "SouthCentral" I will put you in the lower left part of the yellow box...
nice visual illustration none the less. :smile:KennyV

LandN

Threads
Come on, come on, I have a friend who is a former neighbor who relocated to Downers Grove, wanna give us a hint how close to there you are?

Hey jd i'm not to far from downers grove, maybe 1/2 hour or so depending on traffic. i run around to the old car shows in the area

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Nice avatar! I wish more members would upload avatars. Maybe I could start with my own? :ashamed:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice avatar! I wish more members would upload avatars. Maybe I could start with my own? :ashamed:

That would be great....and as I posted on TBN, I'd like to be able to enlarge an avatar that is a picture chosen by the member, but I guess that isn't possible without a lot of difficulty.

mois25

Threads
That must make you feel like an achiever. I think uploading avatars would be a good idea besides adding variety to the forum..perhaps it is time I also thought of one.