Man puts out fire with snow bower

indypower

Threads
I am sure most of you have seen this story. Neighbor puts out fire using his Ariens snow blower.

Diorite man extinguishes fire with snow blower : News : UpperMichigansSource.com

That was good news. Now for the better news. The man used his son-in-law's snow blower. Ariens learned that the man owned a 36 year old snow blower and rewarded him with a new Ariens Pro-32 sno thro.

http://www.greenindustrypros.com/web/online/Green-Industry-Pros-News/Fighting-Fires-With-a-Snowthrower/26$2769

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am sure most of you have seen this story. Neighbor puts out fire using his Ariens snow blower.

Diorite man extinguishes fire with snow blower : News : UpperMichigansSource.com

That was good news. Now for the better news. The man used his son-in-law's snow blower. Ariens learned that the man owned a 36 year old snow blower and rewarded him with a new Ariens Pro-32 sno thro.

http://www.greenindustrypros.com/web/online/Green-Industry-Pros-News/Fighting-Fires-With-a-Snowthrower/26$2769

Thanks for sharing, the local newspaper here, (STATE URINAL) didn't publish the story. I have always put out the smoldering embers of my bonfires by heaping snow atop them, a few times with my big blower, but usually with my tractor, because laws here forbid leaving fires burning overnight.
Only in the UP of Michigan would most people find enough snow in winter to fight a fire with, gotta give that man credit for quick thinking and fast action.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll bet his 36 year old one is better than the new one !

greengrass

Threads
I'll bet his 36 year old one is better than the new one !

You cant make em like they used to! Ha, I love that story, see now he has two. Sometimes two is better than one, esp. when its a good product. Is the old one made by the same people though?

BGC

Threads
I never seem to be up on the news. lol That is a great story and thanks for sharing it. You guys are right they don't make them like that anymore, but they had to give him something and it was some good advertising to boot.

mois25

Threads
He should never get rid of the 36-year old blower because as the old adage goes,'old is gold.' Thanks for sharing the piece though, I realize I have slowed down a bit in terms of news events.

BlueGrass

Threads
Hey whatever works right? It probably would have burned down before the fire department arrived if he hadn't stepped in. Knowing how bad the weather gets in the UP. How come I can't live by neighbors like him? I always end up next to the nut jobs.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey whatever works right? It probably would have burned down before the fire department arrived if he hadn't stepped in. Knowing how bad the weather gets in the UP. How come I can't live by neighbors like him? I always end up next to the nut jobs.

You should feel sorry for MY neighbor, he is a cop, and he ended up next to the nut job of them all...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
.... How come I can't live by neighbors like him? I always end up next to the nut jobs.

Ha ha...:laughing:, you probably do ... BUT "the nut jobs" do stand out more than others...
:smile:KennyV