Suspension Seat

Cherokee Mike

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm thinking about replacing the factory seat on my Gravely ZT HD44 mower with a suspension seat. I've been reading good reviews about the Michigan Seat, Model V-5300, from Northern Tool Company.

Has anyone tried one of these seats? Thoughts?

Raw Dodge

Threads
I just bought for my Dixie chopper diesel.it really helps a lot. The only downside is the seat is a little longer than the stock one this is not a problem in many cases but on this particular machine it has a horizontal shaft engine right behind the seat and my seating is now about an inch forward from where I would like it.. I can't go back anymore because I will hit the water pump pulley with the seat frame on my other machines this is not an issue just that particular machine. It reduces the jolts to your back substantially. I got mine for 329. The only downside is a shipping the way they package the seat is not very good. They simply throw in a large cardboard box ,it gets tossed around in the box mind was not damaged though..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 49

RustyBoy

Threads
I'm thinking about replacing the factory seat on my Gravely ZT HD44 mower with a suspension seat. I've been reading good reviews about the Michigan Seat, Model V-5300, from Northern Tool Company.

Has anyone tried one of these seats? Thoughts?

Have you thought about keeping your seat but adding the Gravely suspension kit; I believe it runs about $260.