arien control cable

last2letudwn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am hoping someone can help me out. I have a walk behind ariens mower deck that I am putting a new engine on. The engine is a tecumseh model tvs-105 53046G. It is a tecumseh made for ariens (ariens logo is all over the motor)
I can't seem to find the blade control cable for this engine. Long story short I need to know which model ariens used this engine. Once I know this I will be able to look up the right cable.
Thanks

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I am hoping someone can help me out. I have a walk behind ariens mower deck that I am putting a new engine on. The engine is a tecumseh model tvs-105 53046G. It is a tecumseh made for ariens (ariens logo is all over the motor) I can't seem to find the blade control cable for this engine. Long story short I need to know which model ariens used this engine. Once I know this I will be able to look up the right cable. Thanks
Most engines use a standard cable that fits many mowers and engines.

last2letudwn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Unfortunately, the common cable with the little platic, tapered piece that connects to the control bracket won't work. This engine bracket needs a cable with the little s hook that is held on with a little screw. If I can figure out how to post a pic of the bracket, I will post one

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Unfortunately, the common cable with the little platic, tapered piece that connects to the control bracket won't work. This engine bracket needs a cable with the little s hook that is held on with a little screw. If I can figure out how to post a pic of the bracket, I will post one

Good thinking a pic would help.
I know the cable your talking about I can get you a part number when u get home