Please, no rain!

AndyMan

Threads
It is gradually warming up this week, allowing the snow to slowly melt into the ground. This is good. Now they are calling for rain, which will cause the snow to melt quickly, overflowing the streams and flooding yards and fields. This is not good.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It is gradually warming up this week, allowing the snow to slowly melt into the ground. This is good. Now they are calling for rain, which will cause the snow to melt quickly, overflowing the streams and flooding yards and fields. This is not good.

Andy, we had about 26 inches of snow on the flat here less than two weeks ago and now there is only about 7 inches heaped up in places. I know there was a LOT more snow than that in NY last month and I hope it doesn't rain there either.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I'll cross my fingers for you that the rain won't come. Hopefully the snow will melt slowly so it won't flood everything. Flooding is no fun!

Wayne195

Threads
I sure do like the warmer weather that's been coming our way recently, but as you mentioned, all the mud and flooding that comes with it is not so fun.

Today we had about 55 degrees and there's not even much snow around anymore!:licking: By the end of next week I'll have forgotten what snow looks like anymore!:thumbsup:

BGC

Threads
It is suppose to rain here all weekend and I really want to take advantage of the warmer weather and go drown a worm or two.