Striping kit for Honda?

Threads
To my knowledge, Honda has not done any durability testing of aftermarket striping kits, so there's no firm data to say one way or the other how much more wear or reduced service life from the transmission could happen. Dragging a heavy roller behind the mower will of course put additional load on the engine, belt, transmission, etc., but without some extended hours testing and measuring very closely both a modified and stock mower in the same environment, , it's anybody's guess how much more wear-n-tear will occur on any of those parts.

Yeah....I'm now stuck. I really do want to purchase one for good stripes (though the HRX stripes good already), but I don't want to ruin the transmission because this is the mower I make money with!

TerraForte

Threads
Can we revisit this?

I've been a pretty devout HRC216 commercial guy for many years now, and only recently started paying more attention to quality to cut. I've long known about keeping blades sharp, but been more interested in striping, deck vacuum, and etc.

I saw roller kits for sale, and considered constructing my own out of PVC pipe and such due to the price and my skepticism if they would work as advertised. I also considered other options such as cutting height, climate, type of grass, and blade choice. I was obsessing myself into frustration.

I was blown away when I found out that Honda makes a mower with a roller built-in!!!
Someone in the UK posted pictures of his Honda with a roller on a local forum, and it's the most picturesque striping I've ever seen. Beyond the best quality I could imagine.

What's the deal here? Why is this a thing in the UK/Europe but not in the US?
People want stripers/rollers so badly that 3rd party aftermarket companies have developed about the concept.
What is Honda's logic for not selling to the US market?

HRX

Threads
I do not recommend the Toro stripper. The one from Big League is better.
The reason is the Big league uses multi wheels, When you reach the end of your stripe the Toro is too hard to turn a ball buster one big long roller.
The multi wheels actually turn at different speeds when you turn making it easy.
I have had both and the Toro was trashed.