Lawn mower/ weedwacker combination?

lawngineering

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have any of you guys heard of a dual lawnmower and weedwacker or any sort of device that replaces the need to own both? If not would you guys be interested in a device like this? Would you be willing to buy one if it were on the market?

I'm in an engineering and design class and this is one of my potential ideas for pursuing. I am looking for any input I can get and I figured this is the place to go

Threads
Have any of you guys heard of a dual lawnmower and weedwacker or any sort of device that replaces the need to own both? If not would you guys be interested in a device like this? Would you be willing to buy one if it were on the market?

I'm in an engineering and design class and this is one of my potential ideas for pursuing. I am looking for any input I can get and I figured this is the place to go

There are some currently made for zero-turns, like in the below links, if this is what you are talking about. It would be neat if there were some for push mowers! :smile:

Z-Trimmer (ZT-3000) | PECO

4M INC.

metz12

Threads
for a regular lawn tractor would be great! its hard to get to some places when using one and you have to go back and use the trimmer. and sometimes you forget. your like driving away from your job then your like damn! i forgot that spot!

Threads

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
For professionals it would be impractical

lmm

Forum Newbie
Threads

Hello New to this forum. I have this on my Hustler Super Z. I really like it. It cuts down on my hand trimming a lot. A little pricy but worth every penny to me. :smile:

www.facebook.com/pages/Noah-Mowing-System/157161567637123

txzrider

Threads
There are some currently made for zero-turns, like in the below links, if this is what you are talking about. It would be neat if there were some for push mowers! :smile:

Z-Trimmer (ZT-3000) | PECO

4M INC.

I have the ztrimmer... while it works fine, it has its limits, it is hard to do edging with it, however as a weedeater it is painless.