how are you cleaning your Kubota?

Jake in CT

Threads
After mowing, I use a leaf blower to get the grass and debris off. Pretty soon I'll have to do a good cleaning under the deck. Powerwashing is probably too powerful, so soap and scrub I guess?

Duckman

Threads
I have been using a leaf blower like you then a good spray down...after the leaf work I will be putting a coat of wax on betsy for the winter.

qa12852

Threads
I blow mine off with the air compressor. Then I wash mine down with a cleaner and degreaser. Duckman has the right idea, can't wait to wax mine up for her winter nap!

Ragnar4841

Threads
Hose off and a quick sudsy car wash after every other mow. I also drive up on a ramp and scrape the underside of the deck. Amazing how much crud builds up so quickly!

And I gave it good coat of polish prior to the first time I mowed with it back in June.

Love this mower!

Heatwave

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hose off and a quick sudsy car wash after every other mow. I also drive up on a ramp and scrape the underside of the deck. Amazing how much crud builds up so quickly!

And I gave it good coat of polish prior to the first time I mowed with it back in June.

Love this mower!

Suggestion: after you get the underside of your deck thoroughly cleaned and dried, you might consider applying a liberal coat of Fluid Film. That will keep grass clippings from collecting on the underside next season.

Pete6114

Threads
Suggestion: after you get the underside of your deck thoroughly cleaned and dried, you might consider applying a liberal coat of Fluid Film. That will keep grass clippings from collecting on the underside next season.
I brush some oil on the deck after i pressure wash it and take the blades off, so i can sharpen them over the winter

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I blow them with a gas powered blower and I wash them with a pressure washer.