Intro

RGBX320

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good afternoon

I'm new here and my name is Bob. Just upgraded to a John Deere X320, 48" deck and 44" snow thrower. First mowing surprised me in that my mowing time went from 6.5 hours on my old tractor to 2.6 on this one, so I am happy. My old tractor is a Craftsman Model 917 series with a Kohler Command 20.5 hp twin cylinder, 46" deck. It's 17 years old and I have not had any problems with it at all, I hope the Deere treats me as well.

That being said, can anyone shed some light on why I can't seem to find drift cutters for the Deere snow thrower listed anywhere? I am trying to find out a part number and price.

Thanks in advance

Bob

Last edited:

sgmgarden

Threads
Welcome to the forum Bob :smile: Although I don't have an answer myself, there will be someone here who knows it!

phcaan

Threads
Good afternoon

I'm new here and my name is Bob. Just upgraded to a John Deere X320, 48" deck and 44" snow thrower. First mowing surprised me in that my mowing time went from 6.5 hours on my old tractor to 2.6 on this one, so I am happy. My old tractor is a Craftsman Model 917 series with a Kohler Command 20.5 hp twin cylinder, 46" deck. It's 17 years old and I have not had any problems with it at all, I hope the Deere treats me as well.

That being said, can anyone shed some light on why I can't seem to find drift cutters for the Deere snow thrower listed anywhere? I am trying to find out a part number and price.

Thanks in advance

Bob
Welcome Bob. I think you will find this an interesting and educational forum.