The Worx GT 2.0

Threads
Earlier this year (I believe) the new Worx GT 2.0 came out. It seems like a nice battery-powered trimmer/edger. Something that seems pretty cool about this new model is that the wheels that make it possible to edge can be taken off and put on the trimmer guard so you can get an even cut like with a mower, but in places a mower can't reach! :thumbsup:

worx gt2.jpg worx gt2 pic 2.jpg

https://www.worx.com/en-US/GT2.0-20VLithium.aspx

metz12

Threads
that is sweet. i think i will read some reviews on it and maybe buy it next spring if i get more people to work for so i can have an edger and a 3rd backup trimmer:laughing: the only piece of equipment i have bought was my yard machines (which i only use on my personal lawn because i cant bring it anymore because i only drive a jeep cherokee now and not my s10, long story) and my leaf blower. my push mower, and 2 trimmers ive gotten for free! im going to use the stihl as the grass string trimmer, after i get my other craftsman going i'm going to keep a brush cutter head on it.

Threads
that is sweet. i think i will read some reviews on it and maybe buy it next spring if i get more people to work for so i can have an edger and a 3rd backup trimmer:laughing: the only piece of equipment i have bought was my yard machines (which i only use on my personal lawn because i cant bring it anymore because i only drive a jeep cherokee now and not my s10, long story) and my leaf blower. my push mower, and 2 trimmers ive gotten for free! im going to use the stihl as the grass string trimmer, after i get my other craftsman going i'm going to keep a brush cutter head on it.

It's always good for your backup to have a backup! :laughing: