Are you addicted to the internet?

monica123

Threads
We are very dependent on Internet banking, all my bills come in electronically and I am reliant on Emails for communication, so I guess I am addicted, could be a worse addiction, I think.

brucesdeere

Threads
The Internet is becoming a normal part of our routines much like TV was years ago

Harriet

Threads
Absolutely not! I don't own a cell phone or a television either. I would be quite exasperated, however, if I couldn't have my satellite radio. I can be DOING things while I listen to the radio---not the case with the other gadgets.

mois25

Threads
I am pretty much addicted too..I doubt if a day can ever pass without my access to the net. I assume the only time I do not do so is when the internet access is low.

david80

Threads
I am addicted to the internet but in my defense I work from home and use it for a lot of research for work. We also don't have tv so it's our link to what's going on in the world, and I am most admittedly a news junkie.

EverGreen

Threads
I would say I am addicted to the internet. The first thing I do in the morning is log the computer on and it stays on until midnight. I'm not sure if it's an addiction to the internet or the Facebook games I play. That darn CityVille drives me NUTS :confused2:.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would say I am addicted to the internet. The first thing I do in the morning is log the computer on and it stays on until midnight. I'm not sure if it's an addiction to the internet or the Facebook games I play. That darn CityVille drives me NUTS :confused2:.

Heck that is nothing...I often get up at 3 am in the morning to visit the bathroom and when I reach over to my Blackberry I click on the "Messages" icon to have a mini flashlight to find my way to the bathroom, once there, depending on my situation I look at new messages while sitting or use the illumination of the screen to keep my aim straight while standing...STOP LAUGHING...:laughing: :biggrin: :laughing:

sunny

Threads
Well I am not so bad that I turn it on in the middle of the night but I am a Facebook/news junkie so I log on a lot. I also work from home so I use it a lot for work.