Brush Cutter blade?

metz12

Threads

metz12

Threads
nobody knows? i didnt know if the 7.5 would be too small and having the rpms go way too high on the thing. just a curiosity because the small one is cheaper then the other blade. i'm not trying to dump alot of money into the thing because i got it for free and i had to buy a carb for it.

bassadict69

Threads
My 32cc Craftsman bit the dust after about 15 years so I replaced it with an echo. I think I still have the brush blade, washers, etc. for it. If I do, I would be more than happy to ship it to you!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It ill depend upon what type of shaft Bent or strait and what type or drive, cable or rod

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
metz, stand by...I had a Ryobi with the straight shaft and clicker aattachment brush blade. That blade somewhat resembles your second source. When Ryobi went (RIP) I bought a lowly Sears Weedwacker 32cc -2stroker with click and VOILA ... the Ryobi shafted brush cutter snapped right onto the weedwacker. If it would help I can measure the center hole of the blade.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
metz, stand by...I had a Ryobi with the straight shaft and clicker attachment brush blade. That blade somewhat resembles your second source. When Ryobi went (RIP) I bought a lowly Sears Weedwacker 32cc -2stroker with click and VOILA ... the Ryobi shafted brush cutter snapped right onto the weedwacker. If it would help I can measure the center hole of the blade.

bassadict69

Threads
Berts, mine was a straight shaft and as far as the drive, not sure. The string head simply unscrews from the shaft and you replace it with the blade and a couple of washers.

Metz, I found my old blade and the washers that go with it. It measures almost 8 inches across. My offer still stands, I will mail it to you if you want it. It is a blade that looks like a circular saw blade. I tried several kinds and had best luck with that style rather than the 3 blade and whatever else is out there.

Mikel1

Threads
You guys do know this was over two years ago.