twotoescharlie

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello fellers,

my name is Robert, I'm a 76 year old fart, been working on all kind of small engines as far back as I can remember.
was a member of the antique outboard motor assn. for many years. rebuilt VW engines until I paid my house off.
still do my own work on my wifes and myself vehicles, still riding motorcycles, but I'll admit it is getting hard to throw a leg over a MC as I get older.
still ride the ATV. I built and raced Class B hydros and utilitys when I was younger. enough about me. I need some help on a lawnmower engine that has me stumped.

TTC

phcaan

Threads
hello fellers,

my name is Robert, I'm a 76 year old fart, been working on all kind of small engines as far back as I can remember.
was a member of the antique outboard motor assn. for many years. rebuilt VW engines until I paid my house off.
still do my own work on my wifes and myself vehicles, still riding motorcycles, but I'll admit it is getting hard to throw a leg over a MC as I get older.
still ride the ATV. I built and raced Class B hydros and utilitys when I was younger. enough about me. I need some help on a lawnmower engine that has me stumped.

TTC

Welcome Robert:

You sound like you are doing fine, I hope I am as spry as you when Iam 76, I am 67 now. I have not been a member of this forum very long however it has been helpful to me. I just purchased a Husqvarna garden tractor and am enjoying it .
Good luck
Phil