Gas Cans and Spouts

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
I would like to know what trimmer line everyone likes the best I have found so far is .90 blue silent twist from shindaiwa

plumtree

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well Finally got to try the EZ pour spouts today and NO LEAKS. How long they are going to last is another thing, guess time will tell. The EZ Pour does just like the name says, dispenses gas with out a problem as long as you use the vent that comes with the kit there great and the fuel ends up in tank not on you or the ground. That alone makes them better than anything else I've tried. :thumbsup:

EZ Pour is apparently king of the replacement spout market.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Personally I think that the idiot that required you to have to use the mess that is available should be required to drive a gas guzzler from New York to Los Angeles and the only way he could put gas in it was with one of those cans. It is totally ridicoulas. The Old Blitz Cans were a 1000 times safer than the mess they make you buy now if you get one.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We can still get the Secpter range down here, not the best but do not spill when you pour if you ignore the fuel that drips off the outside of the funnel that was inside the fuel can

Swarf

Threads
I know the question was from Florida and I am in the UK, but these One gallon cans must be available there ?
No leaks no spills and cheap. The photoed ones must be about 15 years old and still good. Chris.DSCN0983.jpgDSCN0981.jpgDSCN0982.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I know the question was from Florida and I am in the UK, but these One gallon cans must be available there ?
No leaks no spills and cheap. The photoed ones must be about 15 years old and still good. Chris.View attachment 39513View attachment 39514View attachment 39515

They have all been banned because if you put the spout on and then knock the can over fuel will spill out.
Also it is pssible if you try hard enough to dribble fuel when you fill.
You need to stock up on those old cans because sooner or later the same laws are going to come into power in the UK.

Dadillac

Threads
Personally I think that the idiot that required you to have to use the mess that is available should be required to drive a gas guzzler from New York to Los Angeles and the only way he could put gas in it was with one of those cans. It is totally ridicoulas. The Old Blitz Cans were a 1000 times safer than the mess they make you buy now if you get one.

I agree. About two years ago I went on eBay and searched for the old Blitz cans with the pull out spout. Waited until I found like new cans. Bought a 1 gallon and a 2.5 gallon can. Paid about $25 per can but couldn't be happier. I still have an older 5 gallon Blitz can that has a rigid spout but that one works okay.

Don

John Fitzgerald

Threads
On the new cans, take the cap completely off to pour and use a big funnel.