Rebuilding spindles. 61" deck 725k

MBDiagMan

Threads
I still have two left. I'll try to remember to weigh them so I can find out how much shipping would be.

Before replacinig the spindles though, disassemble and clean everything and see if the bearings fit tightly in the spindle and make sure there are no cracks. Your problem might just be worn bearings. It wouldn't hurt to have two spindle castings on hand when you start through the process though.

What happened to your engine?
Larry

tmar04

Threads
I still have two left. I'll try to remember to weigh them so I can find out how much shipping would be.

Before replacinig the spindles though, disassemble and clean everything and see if the bearings fit tightly in the spindle and make sure there are no cracks. Your problem might just be worn bearings. It wouldn't hurt to have two spindle castings on hand when you start through the process though.

What happened to your engine?
Larry

Waiting for weather to cool a little before doing head gasket job. Hot here in so georgia. Will check crankcase ventilation at same time. Tks.

MBDiagMan

Threads
I got out those spindles last night, but got side tracked and did not weigh them. I hope to get it done this weekend.

Larry