Weird Payments

Threads
What are some weird things you have gotten when you were paid? Once I've gotten $5 in dimes, another time a rootbeer float, and lastly some cookies (it is always with the right amount of cash they owe me). :licking:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Repaired a ATV and charged 25 dollars. Guy gave me a 20 bill and a bottle of tire slim for the other 5 dollars. I gave him back his tire slim and told next time we talk give me my 5 dollars. I have never seen the customer since and really don't want to. To jip me out of 5 dollars I think is low and don't want that type of customer.

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
One of my customers just left some homemade cookies in my truck. lol Not for payment, just a thank you. They gave me a raise also few months ago for the second time. I love customers like that, nice to know your work is appreciated.

metz12

Threads
i do one guys lawn and he works on my jeep for free! i help him but he recently payed for my new water pump and installed it because i havent needed his help for a while!

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
I've had a customer give me and my guys a beer one time on a landscape job. It was hotter then a burnt boot that day, and hey i own the business so we drank our 1 beer a piece and got to work. I've been given lemonade and homemade bread before to, nothing as cool as a beer.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
One guy I mowed for half an hour I charged him 25 dollars he also gave me a shoebox told me to go pick as many cherrys as I wanted so I filled it up. When I got back he gave me a cigarette box full of weed :) I don't smoke it but my wife enjoyed it lol this was before I was a real business and I would never accept this now. :)

BHLC

Threads
Corn and beets from an old timer I've been mowing for, for years. It was a "bonus" as he called it

mowerman05

Threads
I had a elderly lady that had bad eyes and when I went to collect she was out of checks so she wrote me a deposit ticket from her check book and didn't know the difference. I called a family member and they started helping her a little more and also got me a normal check.

chobbs1957

Threads
I'm always ready for some dumplings and eggs. Just sayin'

barter-doc.jpg

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone get offered sex yet? I did once she was cute to but I stayed loyal to my wife :)