Striping! Gotta love it!!

Poletramp

Forum Newbie
Threads
This part of our property was under water last week ,there was a foot of water were the tempo is so about 80% of land in this picture was under water .

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow !!! Well it's certainly not drying out like here. And we are having record breaking hot spell recently.

MowManWV

Threads
You mow that whole yard with a 21in mower? You obviously don't live in the southeast! 90+ degrees, and 100% humidity... I remember when I had the energy to push mow that yard! Looks great!!

Are you talking to me? I actually do mow everything (right now) with a push mower. 21" until I can get my 22" (Little Blacky) fixed. Temps have gotten into the 90's this summer with very high humidity. I think Saturday's mow, around 1 PM (2nd and 3rd yards of the day) were "the most humid I've worked in all summer."

I usually change socks after a mow (like Lt. Dan said!) and on occasion, it's it hot enough and secluded enough, I change underclothes too! It's been a very humid summer.

Not as humid as my times in southern and southeast Asia, but pretty humid.

My losing 10 pounds in the spring and hitting the gym for 1.5 hours of daily sweating exercise really prepared me for this side job.

sheenist

Threads
Would someone show me where the stripes look better than not? I may be old fashioned but extreme stripes look like crap In my opinion. Yeah I know, let the flames begin.
Sheenist