Striping! Gotta love it!!

Lawn Addict
Threads
I did a double cross cut stripe job on a residential account today who still has winter rye going.. It came out sweet. I wanted to pull out the golf clubs!

It ain't real if we don't see pics.

Low Flyer

Threads
100_3780.jpg

Here's my yard. And I saw one person take a jab at someone else saying, "not bad for a homeowner." Well, I'm a homeowner, and I also treat and mow my own yard. I also made my own stripper.

Low Flyer

Threads
Here are a couple of my runway, and one more of my house.

100_3785.jpg Results from first time stripping the runway.

100_3788.jpg

100_3798.jpg Those yards at the top of this picture are mowed by professionals.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Total waste of time far as I'm concerned. If I lived in suburbia, then maybe. I don't. Out here in the country, just keeping the lawn mowed is fine. Whatever blows you dress up, I guess.

Low Flyer

Threads
Whether I mow with the stripper, or whether I don't, the time to mow is the same. The stripper doesn't change the amount of time it takes to mow.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Great lawns!!! Gotta love the strips.

Don't you mean stripes? Considering the horrible spelling and misspelled words on this forum, guess strips versus stripes is acceptable....:laughing:

I have to say that I have never seen so many misspelled words on any forum I've been on. Guess spellchecker don't exist here....

Poletramp

Forum Newbie
Threads
My first attempt a striping with a home made striper
First stripes.jpg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't you mean stripes? Considering the horrible spelling and misspelled words on this forum, guess strips versus stripes is acceptable....:laughing:

I have to say that I have never seen so many misspelled words on any forum I've been on. Guess spellchecker don't exist here....

Excuse me, but your statement should read: "Guess spellchecker doesn't exist here". The use of Don't is incorrect..

Lawn Addict
Threads
My first attempt a striping with a home made striper
attachment.php

Looks good to me, nice piece of land as well...:thumbsup: