Striping! Gotta love it!!

bigdaddyr

Threads
One done today and one last week. With the mulching kit on the hustler. Stripes but not as pure or pronounced as with the open discharge and stock blades.

Easy Cut Lawns

Forum Newbie
Threads
I did a double cross cut stripe job on a residential account today who still has winter rye going.. It came out sweet. I wanted to pull out the golf clubs!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I did a double cross cut stripe job on a residential account today who still has winter rye going.. It came out sweet. I wanted to pull out the golf clubs!

Nice! Got any pictures?

Welcome to the forum!

Easy Cut Lawns

Forum Newbie
Threads
sorry for the late reply its a gravely zt48xl has the oem flap on the back of the deck.

I am in the market for a new mower. I am meeting with the Gravely rep (Derrik) on friday here in jacksonville to look at a few models.. any advice..I currently run a 52 Exmark hydro / walk behing and a 36 belt drive..looking to improve my equipment and sit down on a nice zero turn..looking for answers////advice...thanks

zmister11

Threads
I am in the market for a new mower. I am meeting with the Gravely rep (Derrik) on friday here in jacksonville to look at a few models.. any advice..I currently run a 52 Exmark hydro / walk behing and a 36 belt drive..looking to improve my equipment and sit down on a nice zero turn..looking for answers////advice...thanks

I have a 2015 gravely pro turn 148. I love it! But idk what your in the market for? What's your budget?

klhbxklnrg

Forum Newbie
Threads
Gotta love when the mower leaves a good cut.

yes :laughing:
:wink::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: