326d overheating

Fatdaddy

Threads
250hrs

I mowed 4 hrs yesterday at church go done with that. This morning I hit my yard. After a hour I stop to move something cut off to take break and my mower was overheating. I pulled off the screen and it was not blocked up little on the radiator a cleaned it anyway.. I cut it on and raised my hood and the fan is turning and you see fluid bubbling in the resivor tank fluid coming out of the drain hose.. Where do I start on this to find out why.. I also go the loud horn noise right before.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
250hrs

I mowed 4 hrs yesterday at church go done with that. This morning I hit my yard. After a hour I stop to move something cut off to take break and my mower was overheating. I pulled off the screen and it was not blocked up little on the radiator a cleaned it anyway.. I cut it on and raised my hood and the fan is turning and you see fluid bubbling in the resivor tank fluid coming out of the drain hose.. Where do I start on this to find out why.. I also go the loud horn noise right before.

After the engine is completely cool where I could take the radiator cap off safely I would take the cap off and make sure the radiator is full. Then I wold pull the screen out and blow the radiator fans out good anyway. Then I would start it back up and see if it started heating again. If it does you most likely have water pump problems I wold think.

Is it out of warranty.

Fatdaddy

Threads
I never knew about a warranty I bought at 50hrs from a Ford place how long was the warranty.
I had to go to the Kubota place and take my Stile Weed eater which is another problem.. It would not start they put gas directly in the carb and would not start.. He checked the compression and it was 50.. He said should be 100 I need to get another weed eater?? Is that right on the compression? I saw the gage and it was like 45lbs.

On the overheating he told me first I need to clean the grill real good. Blow compressed air all up and down it..
I did all that and put about another 1/2 gallon of anti freeze back in it.. Any special kind of that. I had some in the barn
Some that orange color kind.. Anyway I went back to church had about another hour of the offices after the girls left.
The hot gauge stayed low and cut off after hour and did not do nothing maybe that's what it was..

Fatdaddy

Threads
The loud ringing noise I posted about means it is over heating..

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
A loud beebing horn is what the big box aircooled rigs need to save them from destruction. Or maybe an arm with a rubber hammer to get your attention. Glad you are ok now.

Fatdaddy

Threads
well who knows about Compression my Stiel weed eater would not crank. Took it to the stealer i mean dealer he runs a compression on it. That reads 50 he says must be 100lb time to buy a new one.
I did see the 50 on the gauge.. Is that a fact on 50 is to low

Last edited: