New Member,,,,

Bandit47

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bandit 47... Southern Maryland, Chesapeake Bay at the Patuxent River and Solomon's Island. I own a Troy-Bilt walk behind with a 500 series B&S engine, which, at the moment, I'm not real proud of. Wish I had never met the B&S with the automatic choke and no primer design.!!!! Only redeeming fact might be that I bought it at a can't refuse price or so I thought!!!! I am thrilled to have ran across Lawn World especially at this time. At this time it starts cold and dies after mowing four or five rounds. IF....it even tries to start, it appears to be getting too much fuel and then dies quickly. I have the cover, tank, and air cleaner assembly, all removed and cleaning all the choke linkage and about ready to pull the carb for a kit since I am already into it. Any input will be graciously welcomed!!! :) PS, I work at Ace Hardware and seriously enjoy it.

okiepc

Threads
:welcome: to the forum, give that carb a real good cleaning, most likely your problem. :thumbsup:

Bandit47

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the greeting and the info... as of last evening I have cleaner and kit in hand... all I need now is good weather and the time to do the job and......maybe a good brew to go along with that. Again..... Thanks!!!!

okiepc

Threads
:cool2: A good brew ALWAYS helps. Be sure to blow out all the little holes with compressed air if available & take your time, can't rush an important job, do it right once & your done. :smile: