Forums

abra

Threads
How meany of you belong to more then one forum as each one seens to offer driffent things to their members.
Forums are a good place to learn from and make new friends world wide.
This is a good forum with a easy outlay

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
How many of you belong to more then one forum as each one seems to offer different things to their members.

As you say they all offer different things, I personally belong to several different forums.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
How meany of you belong to more then one forum as each one seens to offer driffent things to their members.

Would you please defind what you mean by "easy outlay"....could it refer to the easy to navigate layout?

I belong not only to this forum, but to TBN, Saturnfans.com, MTF, Edmunds.com, and an Airstream owners forum.

Wayne195

Threads
Would you please defind what you mean by "easy outlay"....could it refer to the easy to navigate layout?

He's probably refering to the general layout of the forum; I too like the this forums' layout, it's just a lot easier to use than some other forums.

I am also a part a member of quite a few forums...to many to remember:laughing: ,but I'm more actively involved in some forums than others.

Wayne195

Threads
I belong not only to this forum, but to TBN, Saturnfans.com, MTF, Edmunds.com, and an Airstream owners forum.

I just noticed that you mentioned being a member of MTF; That is one of about one of about five
forums that I am an active member on. Basically any tractor-related forum where you see someone
by my username you'll know it's me! :thumbsup:

abra

Threads
Yes I am refering to the general layout of the forum.
Im in 4 forums
Your Lawn Mowing and Garden (link is on my website)
Lawncare & Landscaping
and a fishing one

Do meany of you guys fish as I try to get out when I can but its not very offen as we are so busy with a lot of time working 7 days a week

Last edited:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just noticed that you mentioned being a member of MTF; That is one of about one of about five
forums that I am an active member on. Basically any tractor-related forum where you see someone
by my username you'll know it's me! :thumbsup:

I'm either JDgreen or RetiredGuy or JDgreen227...it's fun when you go outside of LMF and find someone you know here elsewhere...

173abn

Threads
I belong to TBN,go by 6thgpSF,hang out on the Yanmar forum alot.also visit Yanmar Tractor Discission Board.a few others but these I visit every day. abra hope you didn't get flooded down under. russ

Wayne195

Threads
I'm either JDgreen or RetiredGuy or JDgreen227...it's fun when you go outside of LMF and find someone you know here elsewhere...

Exactly right; when I originally registered here, I had registered under a different username, but I got Muhammad to change it to Wayne195 because that is the username I've been using for most other forums. I've really come to appreciate some guys who always use the same username, so I decided I'll do that myself too. Besides that, it makes it more convienient to not have to remember half a dozen different usernames:laughing:

JDsLawnCare

Threads
Just wanted to bump this thread. Im trying to find other forums along the same lines as this one. When i google all i can find is this site ajd lawnsite.