Alarm horn always on

sbeauchamp

Forum Newbie
Threads
My zd 21 has the alarm horn going off constantly. Start out to be intermittent and not so loud. Now full on. Oil pressure idiot light not lit. temperature OK. Any reason for the

Fatdaddy

Threads
My zd 21 has the alarm horn going off constantly. Start out to be intermittent and not so loud. Now full on. Oil pressure idiot light not lit. temperature OK. Any reason for the

I posted this below a few days ago not one reply no help, I thought somebody might know this.
were is your horn at or alarm at? mine loud ringing is from the deck gear box. It still is doing it.

Loud Pinging noise 326

I have a 326 with 200 hrs on it.. I was mowing at my church and I hear load ping noise over the mowing from under me.
I raise the deck door and it sounds and feels like coming from the deck gear box..
I cut it off lets it set 10 min start back and still pinging.. I go back mowing all mows the same nothing out of line.
Pinging STOPS mow 30 more min and it comes back... does it 10 more min stops finish up hours later all is well.

Can somebody tell me what this might be?

Fatdaddy

Threads

[/B][/QUOTE]

If somebody has a Kubota phone number to call we would appreciate it
I can't believe no body knows anything to help but guess not

crittermania

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Alarm horn always on PHONE NUMBER FOR DISTRICT MANAGER OF KUBOTA

[/B]

If somebody has a Kubota phone number to call we would appreciate it
I can't believe no body knows anything to help but guess not[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if you are talking about the GR2110 or not. I am also in Tennessee my Dooley Tractor Company gave me the phone number for Dennis Hood in Georgia but good luck in getting any help from him. His number is 1-770-995-8855 Ext. 2910. If you do own the GR2110 you should go back and read my post. Just went today and traded the piece of junk in I bought it in 2009. If you will go back and read my reviews, you will see the problems I have had. Just went today and bought a new X758 4-wheel drive John Deere. They actually have a 4 yr. warranty and until the end of July also 0% financing for up to 5 years. Hopes this helps you.