Lawn Mower Rental Services

mois25

Threads
Rental services will end up expensive unless you plan on doing this as you plan to purchase your own. I have a neighbor that would rent out his but you had to pay for the services and return it with a full tank.

minkyung

Threads
Hi Ric, hope it's ok with you if I ask ... how do you sell your lawn mower services? You advertise on paper? Call homes? Leave flyers? Just curious :)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Ric, hope it's ok with you if I ask ... how do you sell your lawn mower services? You advertise on paper? Call homes? Leave flyers? Just curious :)

Hey if you have a question just ask, Basically my advertisement is Magnetic signs on my truck,(View my profile and you see the truck and signs) real simple and to the point so people can read them and where ever I'm mowing I slide business cards in neighboring homes in that area to let people know I'm there. After you get into an area and get established and people see what kind of work you do, people talk and word of mouth can be your best advertising.
You can check Vista Print.com to get your cards, they generally have pretty good prices and sometimes you can pick them up for free.

minkyung

Threads
Thank you Ric. I see your ad on the passenger side of your truck. Nice F-150. It looks longer than what I see in other pictures. Or maybe it's because of the angle of the camera.

I also see your home. Nice home! Nice crocodile too. Was that your pet? :)

Establishing a name in local area is really what it takes, I see. How long did it take you to establish yourself?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you Ric. I see your ad on the passenger side of your truck. Nice F-150. It looks longer than what I see in other pictures. Or maybe it's because of the angle of the camera.

I also see your home. Nice home! Nice crocodile too. Was that your pet? :)

Establishing a name in local area is really what it takes, I see. How long did it take you to establish yourself?

The F-150 is an extended cab and the angle does make it look big and Yes the gator moved in the same time I did, he was about a foot and a half long and that was about three and a half years now he's about a five and a half foot long and friendly.

I started mowing about half way through the season my first year and ended up with 15 clients the second year it went from 15 to 32 and I ended this season with 66 weekly clients. The nice part is that I have 37 clients here in the subdivision where I live and the others are spread out in three others all within about seven miles from where I live. Keeping a tight route saves me gas money and time, mite be something you can or should consider when you set your business up, less road time = more clients.