Left my Baby in the rain! Please help!

Englezac000

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 48" Walk behind with a Kawasaki fb460-v on it, and I left it in the rain for 1 day on accident. It started and ran normal for about 10 sec. then it started taping EXTREMLY loud so ive pulled the carberator cleaned it out. pulled the head off, cleaned it out. It did nothing, and I have no clue where to go from here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a 48" Walk behind with a Kawasaki fb460-v on it, and I left it in the rain for 1 day on accident. It started and ran normal for about 10 sec. then it started taping EXTREMLY loud so ive pulled the carberator cleaned it out. pulled the head off, cleaned it out. It did nothing, and I have no clue where to go from here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Don't really think the rain did anything to it. They are made to be used outside.
Many people use and leave there mowers in the rain

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Threads
I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. :smile:

panabiker

Threads
I see lawn mowers sitting in the rain all the time in local HD and other dealers. Maybe yours was sitting in the rain before you bought it. They are designed to take some rain and moisture.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
When you say rain was it under water? If so I would change the oil also if you already didn't damage it beyond repair?

Englezac000

Forum Newbie
Threads
Don't really think the rain did anything to it. They are made to be used outside.
Many people use and leave there mowers in the rain.

The mower ran great before I left it in the rain. But if that shouldn't do anything do you know what might be tapping I mean it sounds like something's getting ready to come out of it or blow up. The mower is old and belt driven.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
How's the oil? Did you check it before you started it?

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))