CMM1000 B&D Cordless switch lever assembly & putting it back

venvis2001

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / CMM1000 B&D Cordless switch lever assembly & putting it back
Hi,
I have a B&D CMM1000 that I got from a friend, not working. I opened it, cleaned up battery terminals, & recharged. The battery holds charge now & the motor works.
My friend removed the switch assembly & I am trying to put it back but haven't had success. All the parts are there (I guess)..I could turn the motor on & off by pulling the 'wire' or even pressing the switch inside the main board assembly.. that is how I tested if the motor works.
But I couldn't figure out how exactly put this brake lever/switch back (there are two springs - one for brake lever & one for start switch) - etc.
I could not find any service manual or assembly pictures inside this switch lever from parts diagram.
Can some one post some pictures on how the assembly will look like (inside the lever switch with spring positions?).
My mower is CMM1000 type 4. (I also plan to take it to a near by service center to see if they do the recall work). The 'green light' does not come on (even though the battery shows full charge of 25 to 26 V) & the indicator (green/yellow/red needle) does not work either.

china_Twin

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / CMM1000 B&D Cordless switch lever assembly & putting it back
Did you ever have the recall work done? I am wondering because was working on one, unaware of a recall. With safe switch out, the unit started running. I checked online and saw the recall, seems like there should not be any CMM1000 left as they were replaced with CMM1200's