Is this the right walker for me?

audibink

Threads
I been searching high and low for a used walker with low hours that has been used for residential. I have a 3/4 acre very flat yard with lots of trees.
I came across a 2010 MSGHS 13hp Kawasaki engine, 42 deck, 180 hrs. The machine is immaculate but I was wondering if this will be under powered for me and all the leaves?

He is asking $5,900 but I know he will go lower.

Thanks for your help!

basketcase

Threads
I just bought an 04 with the 13hp kawasaki in it. Now keep in mind I've only used it once and only for about 30 minutes but I didn't notice it being underpowered. I have a fairly steep hill in one section of my yard and traction became an issue long before power would. I did bog down a bit at first but upon inspection of the area (first swipe) I had the blade set waaay to low and was almost mowing dirt. Also worth noting is that I have a 42" ghs deck on it and it was COMPLETELY caked with grass as was the blower when I did this. (just got it home and had to try it out but I'm sure that was robbing power) After raising the deck I had no problem and my grass is rather thick. I'm hoping that by keeping this unit clean and well tuned it will be good for my needs as it's all I could justify paying for a lawn mower for my 1/4 acre lawn. My assumption is that the people that consider the ms underpowered are used to the bigger units, mow commercially and want to go faster. If it bogs, I'll slow down as it's still faster and easier (and more fun) than the push mower. I'd definetly beat him up on the price though. At least around here I could find a decent MT for that. Mine was much less than half that price but it is older.