Bunton V-belt Sizing

BGardner64

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know this is coming a little late but better late than never. The best way for a person to determine the length of the belt is to wrap a piece of string around the outside. Then you need to measure the top width of the belt. The two most common widths are 1/2" and 5/8". Once you have those measurements any belt retailer can get you a replacement. Purchasing a replacement equivalent part will save you a good amount of money as well.

BG

LuvHockey

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently purchased a Bunton 48in Walk Behind. I am having a very difficult time finding a replacement engine to deck belt. I placed an order with Lawn Mower Parts, however they informed me that the belt is on back-order. I have listed the part number and mower information below. I am mainly just trying to find the v-belt dimensions, so far I haven't located a cross reference for this belt.

Bunton Gear Drive 48 (634403)

Engine to Blade Belt (PL9065)

The Carlisle Belt Part BK60 with Aramax technology is the best replacement for the Bunton PL9065 belt. Carlisle Aramax v-belts are designed for outdoor power equipment. Aramax features a brown smooth clutching cover and strong aramid cord. The high performance construction delivers more horsepower, less stretch and longer service life. I replaced mine on my 48" Bunton Bullet and it runs great!