Hip Phrases You Are Tired Of

Hershey

Threads
I saw this on the news this morning and could so easily relate to this. What words or phrases are you tired of and wish would go away, like "whatever" or "it's all good"?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I saw this on the news this morning and could so easily relate to this. What words or phrases are you tired of and wish would go away, like "whatever" or "it's all good"?

"Give 110 percent, etc" or "Only pennies per day" both make me want to PUKE.

Hershey

Threads
I definitely hear ya with those. I'm also tired of that 'what's up, dawg' thing that has gone around. I don't know if that's a Randy Jackson/American Idol thing or not, but I'm not amused.

indypower

Threads
Hi ya bro. Sorry, I aint no one's BRO what ever that is.

Mark1

Threads
The one that make me "Puke" is when you thank someone for what they just did, and they say "No Problem" does that mean they expected it to be a problem and it wasn't or what??
How about a simple "your welcome"

Driller

Threads
I'm tired of everyone being a Dude, too. It may not be as popular as 'Bro', but it comes up enough. Use people's names, for crying out loud.

bret

Threads
I hate anything that comes out of that flava flay guy, he just about drives me nuts running around with that watch around his neck. I don't understand why so many women want him.

adan

Threads
The 4-letter "f" word pisses me off. But so many people blurt that word out with the same energy as they say "cheese" in a photo session. What does mention of that word prove?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The 4-letter "f" word pisses me off. But so many people blurt that word out with the same energy as they say "cheese" in a photo session. What does mention of that word prove?

My dad heard me swear a few times when I was about twelve years old...he told me, "son, don't use those words, profanity is the language of the uneducated and ignorant man..."

Using the "f" word proves nothing except the speaker is too stupid to use proper English. Tv shows and the movies are so sprinkled with expletives these days using profanity has little shock value.