Narrowed it down. Husky/Kubota/Hustler

Jake in CT

Threads
Well, budget kept creeping up, and now here we are.

-Kubota 127E-awesome machine, big $$, $800-900 for the bagger is a possible deal breaker
-Hustler Fastrak-everyone loves them, very nice, but a little more $$ than the Kubota
-Husky MZ5424s-solid machine, reasonably priced, affordable bagger

I mow a somewhat level, 1 acre yard, and wanted to get a machine with a larger deck(54) and non-EZT transmission. I'm leaning towards the Husky due to lower cost and proximity of dealer. I'm sure all of these machines are fantastic, but us crazy lawn folk love to nit pick ;) Just wondering if I'm making the right choice.

bulldogbones

Threads
In case you dont know Kubota is offering 0% apr $0 down for 36 on the Zg100 series and 0% apr and $0 down for the ZG200 series for 48 and 60 months. Two weeks ago I was in the market for a Zg127E and then ran the numbers and its about $30 more and 2 years longer but I get to jump to the ZG227 ( which has a Kubota engine and will be the last ZT I ever buy)

FWIW:thumbsup:

Jake in CT

Threads
In case you dont know Kubota is offering 0% apr $0 down for 36 on the Zg100 series and 0% apr and $0 down for the ZG200 series for 48 and 60 months. Two weeks ago I was in the market for a Zg127E and then ran the numbers and its about $30 more and 2 years longer but I get to jump to the ZG227 ( which has a Kubota engine and will be the last ZT I ever buy)

FWIW:thumbsup:

Thanks Bulldog.

ZG227! Damn! You don't screw around.

bulldogbones

Threads
Thanks Bulldog.

ZG227! Damn! You don't screw around.

I have an old cone drive dixon that worked ehh ok on our old lawn but with 2.5 acres it takes me 2hrs. So I got the bright idea to mount a 60" deck under my IH cub and power it with its own motor.. well long story short the pony motor is tired and the only person that could run it was me. My wife said buy somthing that will last us 30+ years and be the last mower you ever have to buy.... sooooooooo :cool:I'm getting a 227