02trike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to all. Lately I've gotten interested in lawn & garden tractors. I have some free time because of retirement and am very mechanical and seem to have a new sense of "I like to have one of those and one of those". In the last couple months I've bought (2) Simplicity 6516 tractors, (1) Snapper rear engine tractor and now (1) Cub cadet RTZ22. These are in addition to my Kubota with a 60" mower and a front loader. So far I've completely gown over the 1st Simplicity 6516 tractor including painting all the orange the black colored parts look great. It looks great and now runs & cuts great. I guess I'll put it on Craigslist in the next day or so just to get my money back.
#2 Simplicity needs a mower deck(42"or 48") and a lift mechanism for the mower. Not sure if I'll paint this one may let it go cheap.
Then the Snapper, this one ran ok when I bought it just needed a lot of adjustments and cleaned up. Used it to cut around the house a few times until a neighbor saw it and liked it so I got my money back on that one too.
Now the Cub Cadet Zero Turn, it's about a 07 or 08 model and has 370 hrs on it. Motor is a 22 hp B&S runs great, one of the rear ends is new the other one seems ok. The mower need some work don't think the previous owners owned a grease gun, most things did not have an over abundance of grease in them. Will have to put some time and money in this. Well I hope my want for other things has slowed down a bit because my wife's list is getting bigger and bigger.
Thought I'd join the club to meet new people see what their doing, get some information and parts from time to time.
That's all for now I guess you've noticed by now that I love to talk, by for now.
Thanks for putting up with me, John

okiepc

Threads
:welcome: to LawnWorld. Ain't retirement great? Glad you joined. Some pics are good. :thumbsup:

02trike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the kind response. I'm from Greensburg, Pa. 15601, I'm not only new to this site but not sure how to use the site including adding pictures but a quick learner. Hoping to contact someone with a mower for my Simplicity 6516 closer to home.
Thanks again

okiepc

Threads
As a youngster I was raised not too far from you, south of Bradford, Pa., Born In Olean, Ny. :laughing: