Briggs and Stratton Carb Identification - Carb Kit Needed

thebrok2

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Briggs and Stratton Carb Identification - Carb Kit Needed
I picked up a tiller the other day. I was told that it has not been ran in a few years. My first though was I need to clean up the carb. The motor is a Tecumseh H60. I noticed that the carb appears to be a briggs and stratton carb. Appears to be a little mix and match machine. The only numbers I see on the carb is 3570 (top right) and 2518 (top left). After some tweeking and playing with the carb I got the machine running. I know I am going to need some new gaskets soon. How can I track this carb down so I can order the correct carb repair kit? Doing some google searching with the numbers I see on the carb I have had no luck. Is there any online tools I could use to help track this down? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Left Side Number 3570:
DSCN6157.jpg

Top Right Side Number 2518:
DSCN6155.jpg

What I think is the briggs logo (left side):
DSCN6159.jpg

Ifixdit

Threads
I picked up a tiller the other day. I was told that it has not been ran in a few years. My first though was I need to clean up the carb. The motor is a Tecumseh H60. I noticed that the carb appears to be a briggs and stratton carb. Appears to be a little mix and match machine. The only numbers I see on the carb is 3570 (top right) and 2518 (top left). After some tweeking and playing with the carb I got the machine running. I know I am going to need some new gaskets soon. How can I track this carb down so I can order the correct carb repair kit? Doing some google searching with the numbers I see on the carb I have had no luck. Is there any online tools I could use to help track this down? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Left Side Number 3570:
View attachment 14701

Top Right Side Number 2518:
View attachment 14703

What I think is the briggs logo (left side):
View attachment 14702

That is definitely the Briggs logo but I unfortunately cannot identify the carb based on the pics provided. Anyway, many auto parts stores carry gaskets and can match them up without even knowing, or caring, what type carb it is. Hopefully you can remove them without destroying them so they can be matched up. Or maybe someone else will recognize the carb type and you can go to a small engine parts house with the model number. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is definitely a briggs carb. Most likely off of a 5-6 hp horizontal shaft OHV engine. something in the 12XXXX series.