New HRX217HYA

Cyendrey

Forum Newbie
Threads
Purchased a Honda HRX217HYA yesterday and ran it through its first session today. I'd looked at Toro, John Deere, Snapper, and Husqvarna. None seemed to have the same quality and none had the hydrostatic drive which was the final point.

I have about 3/4 acre to mow, mainly flat or minimal slope except for the drainage ditch along the front of the house. The HOA requires it to be mowed/maintained as part of the yard. The sides are too steep for my JD X300 and the frontage runs nearly 100'. I'd been using a normal Husky push mower, which was physically trying especially once summer heat kicks in. With the Honda it was almost literally just a walk and the mulching worked perfectly even in the small area where ther was standing water under the grass.

The cut in the other areas was perfect and I used it to go back and mulch the cuttings from my riding mower to leave the yard perfect. Wish I'd gotten one sooner!!

Threads
Purchased a Honda HRX217HYA yesterday and ran it through its first session today. I'd looked at Toro, John Deere, Snapper, and Husqvarna. None seemed to have the same quality and none had the hydrostatic drive which was the final point.

I have about 3/4 acre to mow, mainly flat or minimal slope except for the drainage ditch along the front of the house. The HOA requires it to be mowed/maintained as part of the yard. The sides are too steep for my JD X300 and the frontage runs nearly 100'. I'd been using a normal Husky push mower, which was physically trying especially once summer heat kicks in. With the Honda it was almost literally just a walk and the mulching worked perfectly even in the small area where ther was standing water under the grass.

The cut in the other areas was perfect and I used it to go back and mulch the cuttings from my riding mower to leave the yard perfect. Wish I'd gotten one sooner!!

Yes! The HRX217HYA is the best mower around!! I'm glad you're happy with it! :thumbsup:

dfbrown

Threads
Yes! The HRX217HYA is the best mower around!! I'm glad you're happy with it! :thumbsup:

I am glad to hear that you like your new Honda. That is a great machine and mulches like no other. It is by far the best lawn mower under 1,000 dollars available anywhere. Good Luck with your new Toy!:thumbsup: P.S. Hydro Transmission is the bee's Knee's isn,t it!