Alternate uses for Leaf Blowers

BGC

Threads
(A used diaper, however, came out barely scorched!:laughing:)

Nothing will burn them things I don't believe anyways. We have used ours to blow up a jumping mat for a party once but never thought of these other ideas.

demhustler

Threads

Attachments

• ntc-jet_03.jpg
    ntc-jet_03.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 26
  • TwindStorm Dooly backpack blower 01.JPG
    TwindStorm Dooly backpack blower 01.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 26
  • TwindStorm Dooly backpack blower 02.JPG
    TwindStorm Dooly backpack blower 02.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 25

Bob E

Threads
My neighbor uses his to move anything from his driveway to my yard. Saw dust, dirt, leaves, stick, branches, trash... You name it and the jackass will blow it. :confused2:

metz12

Threads
Ive used mine to clean off cars and the driveway from snow, clean the gutters, dry off my truck to wax it after washing, and ive also used it to get a bigger fire going. i blew it into the fire to let it breathe. it worked really well!

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
This seems to be a pretty good useage.

Redneck Hairdryer.jpg

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
My neighbor uses his to move anything from his driveway to my yard. Saw dust, dirt, leaves, stick, branches, trash... You name it and the jackass will blow it. :confused2:

Blow it back and add some tacks :)

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have used mine at the softball field to dry the infield and clear the puddles after it rains so we can play ball. :biggrin:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Also use the blower to clean off debris from my walk behind and rider after mowing. It's quick and easy and I don't have to wash with water which can cause corrosion and remove grease from bearings and moving parts. :wink:

Threads
Also use the blower to clean off debris from my walk behind and rider after mowing. It's quick and easy and I don't have to wash with water which can cause corrosion and remove grease from bearings and moving parts. :wink:

Yeah I do that, too! :cool2: