Kubota?

SCMCG

Threads
Where can I get pricing on these mowers online?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks! I see that Kubota covers the engine warranty. Should I still be scared away by the Kohler engine?

I don't know about the new bottom line mowers that do not have Kubota engines in them. I have. ZG 222 that has the 2 cyl Kubota air cooled engine in it and it is a fine little machine. I just bought a ZD 326 with the 3 cyl Kubota Diesel. I have seen several people running them and they can take a pounding and come back for more.

I do know that Kubota is quality.

SCMCG

Threads
I don't know about the new bottom line mowers that do not have Kubota engines in them. I have. ZG 222 that has the 2 cyl Kubota air cooled engine in it and it is a fine little machine. I just bought a ZD 326 with the 3 cyl Kubota Diesel. I have seen several people running them and they can take a pounding and come back for more.

I do know that Kubota is quality.
Ok, I am looking at the new Kommander z100 series. I like the style it has, i.e. looks cool LOL. I like that it has the suspension seat standard. I like that it comes with LED headlights. I like the large rear tires and low center o gravity. I like that it has the 3100 series hydros. I like the deck height adjustment knob. I like the ROPS-although I wish it was foldable. I like the 4 year warranty. Really, the only thing that keeps it from being my 1st choice over the Gravely and Country Clipper is the Kohler engine. I also want to check into Exmark cuz they have a 2.99% for 72 months which would make me able to maybe "buy up" due to a cheaper payment.

SCMCG

Threads
jekjr,

????? that link only gives me a webpage with Parts Lookup & Dealer Locator. How do I get MSRP????

I foumnd it last night-can't now LOL! But my dealer said it was I think $5699.00 but on promo now for $5299.00

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I foumnd it last night-can't now LOL! But my dealer said it was I think $5699.00 but on promo now for $5299.00

SCMCG,
Is that the ZG123S 48" or the ZG127S 54"???? That would be kinda pricey for a 48":0(

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok, I am looking at the new Kommander z100 series. I like the style it has, i.e. looks cool LOL. I like that it has the suspension seat standard. I like that it comes with LED headlights. I like the large rear tires and low center o gravity. I like that it has the 3100 series hydros. I like the deck height adjustment knob. I like the ROPS-although I wish it was foldable. I like the 4 year warranty. Really, the only thing that keeps it from being my 1st choice over the Gravely and Country Clipper is the Kohler engine. I also want to check into Exmark cuz they have a 2.99% for 72 months which would make me able to maybe "buy up" due to a cheaper payment.

SCMCG,
So do we have a Forum Administrator who loves Kubotas so much he deleted my response about the led lights & suspension only being standard on the ZG123S or ZG127S? And do these have a deck height adjustment "knob"(aka lever or is it foot assisted...I couldn't tell on the Kubota website). I also mentioned that most likely a "similarly equipped" ExMark with a ZT-3100, ROPS, etc. will probably be more $$$$. Either I didn't hit "Submit"...duhhhhh...or my response to you was deleted:0(

SCMCG

Threads
I typed a big one too and its not there???? Hmmmmmm... Gotta run I will be back in a couple hours LOL

And that was for the 54" deck.